1. Which Desert Brand sealers are water-based ?
CMFPS, Paver Tile, Top Finish, DB Total, Master Seal WB, Penetrating Sealer, and RTS.
2. Which Desert Brand sealers are solvent based?
Clear Lacquer, Master Seal, and Classic.
3. What surfaces are Desert Brand sealers made for?
Cement based, clay based, porous stone.
Concrete: plain, stamped, stained, or overlay, interlocking pavers, and roof tiles.
Clay: Saltillo, paver tile, terra cotta.
Stone: granite, limestone, bluestone, and sandstone.
4. How thick is the completed Desert Crete System?
About 1/4″ thick.
5. How much does the Desert Crete Decking System weigh per square foot?
About 2.25 lbs. per square foot.
6. Is the Desert Crete Decking System flexible?
The Desert Crete Decking System when installed correctly will flex well with normal building movement and use.
7. How long does the Desert Crete Decking System last?
After installation is completed with proper care and maintenance the decking system will give many years of service.